Happy Thursday! Today I thought I’d share a fresh roundup of favorites from Black-owned brands I love. It’s been a couple months since my last post, and there are definitely some fresh pieces you won’t want to miss! Below are some highlights from this collage and other finds this month:
- I can’t believe I am just now seeing ByChari’s pearl collection!! The pieces are absolutely stunning. I especially love these earrings and this bracelet. The orange sunstone beaded bracelet and necklace are also new, and would be amazing this fall layered with gold pieces.
- Busayo is a new-to-me brand that is now available on Shopbop and Saks Fifth Avenue! The collection is designed by Nigerian-born, New York-based, Busayo Olupuna, and is full of playful pieces in colorful, graphic prints. A few favorites from her line include this off-the-shoulder smocked dress (also available here), this puff-sleeve number (also available here) and this green + white midi with a ruffle trim. Check out their website for even more pieces!
- Brother Vellies has a ton of new items in stock! These brown suede sandals are a solid transitional staple – wear them now and into fall. If you’re looking for a unique pair of cowboy-esque boots, don’t miss these. SO cool!!! Finally, these lace up pumps are a stunning night-out shoe for fall! A great color and sexy silhouette.
- I’ve been seeing a lot of JADE SWIM lately and I’m dying to try it out! I love the bikini separates you can mix and match with – get the color AND silhouettes you want. For example, you could choose from this one-shoulder top or this triangle top, and then choose between a high-rise bottom or a low-rise bikini bottom. It’s kinda like getting to customize your own suit!
- Speaking of beachwear… if you’re heading on an end-of-summer vacay don’t miss all the new arrivals from LemLem! Lots of brights, of course, but don’t miss this black midi dress if you’re more of a neutrals gal.
Click here to discover past posts in this category and join me in supporting and shopping Black-owned businesses!