How gorgeous is this dress?!?!? It’s on my wish list for spring/summer. The color is so striking, and I absolutely love the bow-front details on the bodice. So darling! It’s by Black-owned brand, TOVE, which is a brand I’ve featured previously here and here. It’s a high-end contemporary label known for elegant staples in effortless silhouettes, but they do throw in punches of color here and there. It’s been a few months since I shared an updated roundup of favorites from Black-owned brands I love, so I thought I’d share some fresh picks here:
- This pink + orange print reminds me of rainbow sherbet, which naturally screams summer! Such a flattering silhouette too – I have this style in another print.
- Speaking of sorbet shades, don’t miss this striped maxi dress/coverup! Love it!
- This rose-cut sapphire ring is stunning! Such a gorgeous everyday basic.
- This magenta bikini top and matching bottoms are such a vibrant set for summer!
- If you love volume and a bright print, don’t miss this dress!
- Add some color to your jewelry collection for spring/summer with this multi-color stone necklace! So fun.
- This two-tone one piece is so feminine and fashion forward! A solid choice if you like to keep your arms covered.
- I love the twisting, interlocking style of this chunky gold ring! Such a cool statement piece.
- This multi-color off-the-shoulder coverup is vacation ready!
- This black one-shoulder top is so fabulous! A chic look with high-waisted jeans, shorts or a skirt.