Just like with other fast fashion brands, quality and fit can be totally hit or miss at MANGO. After ordering a bunch of styles from their website over the years, I generally know what will work for me. For example, I now know to avoid their dresses – I find the cuts to be more short-waisted and short in hem length, which as a 5’9 woman with a long-torso, just won’t work. What I do love, though, are their coats, jackets, blazers and sweaters! I’ve scored some expensive-looking styles in the past that stay in pretty heavy rotation in my wardrobe season after season.
THE BEST PIECES TO SNAG FROM MANGO’S SPRING COLLECTION
I recently placed a big order and did this video try-on over on Instagram, but wanted to round up some of my favorite spring styles for you here!
- I absolutely love this pink brushed wool coat! It’s such a subtle shade of pink it almost passes as a neutral. I’d take your normal size! I’m wearing the medium in these pics but exchanged it for the small.
- This multi-color sleeveless sweater is a pretty style you can wear right into spring/summer!
- If you’re a fan of this season’s biggest color trend, don’t miss this or this. Their tweed jackets never fail me! They tend to run small/more fitted, so I’d size up.
- Need an extra layer for a chilly office or travel days? This coatigan is thick, cozy and comes in a useful neutral hue.
- There’s nothing more timeless than a classic camel wrap coat! This one is a winner and under $250.
- I bought this magenta sweater and LOVE it! The color is so much fun and it’s a super soft style.
- This cropped utility jacket is so good I had to include it in my Spring 2024 Capsule Wardrobe!
- Upgrade your work wardrobe for spring with this sage green cropped blazer + pant set! Such a cute suit!
- Speaking of work-friendly fashion, this striped short sleeve sweater would be a great desk-to-dinner style!
- The oversized pockets on this grey jacket are giving me major Khaite vibes.
- Last but not least I had to mention these mules… CHIC!