As I type up this blog post I’m sitting in New York, dealing with a prolonged case of indigestion/heartburn, and wanting to curl up into a ball! Is this what getting older feels like? Straight to jail – I want no part of it. I’ve been lucky in my life to not have any serious health issues, and I really hope this isn’t a preview of what I’m in for in the future! This is all the result of enjoying some DELICIOUS mulled wine before dinner last night. The last few times I’ve consumed red wine or carbonated beverages (like La Croix), I end up with heartburn – last night was the worst I’ve ever experienced! I was up most of the night, even after taking an antacid, and am still feeling a bit of a sour stomach and heartburn today. Since I just moved to Austin, I need to find a new primary care doctor, so I guess now is as good a time as any!
Anywho, when I’m not feeling 100% or just feeling lazy and like lounging around the house, my favorite thing to do is throw on this comfy lounge/sleep bra and a sweatsuit. This half-zip pullover + matching joggers is a great set you can wear around the house or throw on for casual errands throughout the week/weekend! I get very sweaty when I exercise, so I generally always shower and change into something fresh post workout – a lounge look like this is such a great go-to for work-from-home days. If you’re in the market for some cozy lounge looks, don’t miss some other favorite finds below!
- This V-neck pullover + matching pants are by everyone’s favorite cozy blanket brand, so you KNOW they’re comfy!
- This cardigan + matching pant set looks put together enough for school drop off if you want to keep cozy!
- My mom recently got this sweatshirt + straight leg lounge pants in the mail and absolutely loves them!
- MONROW is known for their super soft styles, so this pullover + matching joggers are next on my list! A bit more expensive, but chic.
- Love the dark gray hue of this cardi and matching pants!
- This waffle knit pullover + pant look is perfect for cozying up by the fire after a day on the slopes!