Excited to share some of the first photos from my shoot with Anastasia! She was my sister’s wedding photographer, and I was thrilled to connect with her when I moved to Austin. Outsourcing the photography + photo editing to a professional is something I started doing last summer and it’s been super helpful! Not just to take something off my plate, but I think it has made a pretty big difference in my content quality. New backdrops, better lighting, etc!
Moving on, I wanted to highlight my favorite designer boots that are marked down right now! There are so many amazing deals and discounts right now with all of the post-holiday sales happening. The boots I’m wearing here are currently 30% off – they’re still a splurge, but I’ve owned them for several years now and they are 100% worth it. This color has been super useful and the quality is amazing.. plus they’re comfortable too! Surprising, given the heel height! These fit true to size! Below are ten other boots on sale right now you absolutely won’t want to miss:
- If you’re on the hunt for a flat knee-high boot, this style by Toteme is so sleek! A modern upgrade from the traditional riding boot.
- I bought these ankle boots when my mom was visiting me in New York in October, and they are GORGEOUS! Love the color and braided leather trim at the back.
- This pair of leather knee-high boots has been on my list this season! The color looks like a perfect match for my brown Chanel bag.
- These lug sole Chelsea boots are a chic and comfortable style for everyday, casual wear. I also love this softer beige hue!
- Add some Western flair to your outfits with this pretty pair of ecru boots!
- When in doubt, put a bow on it! What a fun style for nights out and events this season!
- Another knee-high style I’ve had my eye on! They’re flat and look comfortable, and the shaft shape is so unique!
- These pointed toe boots would look amazing even under skirts and all jean styles (even super cropped cuts). The fitted mid-calf look is so elegant and flattering!
- Put some sparkle in your step with these embellished beauties!
- Gabriela Hearst is known for their extra comfortable leather shoes, so this pair of heeled boots would be worth a look!