I bought this dress pretty early on in the season, because I just knew it would be perfect for holiday parties and at Christmas! I’m glad I snagged it when I did too, because it sold out lightning fast. There’s only an XXS and an XXL left! I’m wearing the small for reference. This long sleeved midi dress features the most captivating floral print in such festive holiday season hues, and is made of comfortable, luxe velvet. The subtle stretch in the fabric makes it a comfortable choice as well as a stylish one! I wore this exact getup to my friend Patti’s holiday party in New York a couple weekends ago, and received SO many compliments on it. I plan to wear it again to our family’s Christmas Eve dinner, which is something we typically dress up for. If you’re looking for something similarly festive and fabulous to wear this coming weekend, order one of the following five dresses today and get it by Friday!
- Green may be the Grinch’s color, but this dress screams Christmas cheer! Perfect for a holiday cocktail party or fancy Christmas Eve celebration.
- This LRD (little red dress!) is such a classic, versatile silhouette you could dress up or down depending on the required attire. Darling and under $250!
- Heading straight to dinner from your Christmas Eve church service? This emerald green midi dress is an excellent, sophisticated choice! I also love this similarly modest style!
- Red sequins and a big old bow? You’ll fit right in with all the gifts under the tree in this adorable dress.
- This embellished tweed dress is a fanciful option that just features a subtle touch of holiday color – a little more understated than the others!