Lately I’ve been gravitating more towards trousers, which is honestly so unlike me? But I’m loving the juxtaposition of a more masculine pant style with classically feminine staples like pointed toe pumps and curve-hugging bodysuits. Earlier this year I picked up this pair of pants on major sale by The Row (I got mine final sale at Neiman Marcus Chicago for $300 – originally $1,190!!), and then more recently I purchased this pair of wide leg wool pants by Altuzarra (also on sale!). I wore this look to a fun luncheon at The Colony Club with my friend Patti right before I left my NYC trip, along with this black peacoat. In such a sophisticated setting, I thought these pants fit right in!
If you’re looking to upgrade your desk to dinner wardrobe, don’t miss these elegant staples for winter! Don’t worry, the price points are not as high as my pants!
- I actually found a fabulous dupe for my Altuzarra pants here!
- This tweed A-line skirt is such a festive holiday style! There’s also a sheath dress version.
- This jacket gives off Veronica Beard and Nili Lotan vibes for under $200!
- These classic straight wool pants are a great everyday basic.
- This emerald pleated sweater dress is so gorgeous and looks very comfy too!
- This neutral tweed jacket from J.Crew is on my wish list!
- This shawl/cardigan hybrid looks like the perfect layer for a chilly office!
- Who said you can’t make a statement at work? You can, and appropriately, with pieces like this or this!