I actually had planned to wear this to my sister’s baby shower yesterday, but when the forecast said it would be 80 degrees I opted for something else. That’s the thing with Texas – real fall weather is fleeting! But I’ll definitely be wearing this set on Thanksgiving Day! I found this sweater and matching skirt when I was trying on pieces for a Reformation x New York City Ballet event my first week in New York. Reformation gifted me one look, and while I opted for this dress for the event, I ended up ordering this sleeveless sweater and denim maxi skirt because I loved it so much in store! I also really loved this, but ended up passing on it. Denim midi and maxi skirts are a hot trend at the moment, and while I wasn’t sure the look was for me, the second I threw on the look I knew I had to have it! It’s also kind of perfect for the finicky “fall” weather Texas gets. As far as sizing goes, I would recommend taking your usual size in the top and sizing down in the skirt – it runs big!
SHOP MY REFORMATION FALL FAVORITES
- While I passed on the cashmere sweater dress, I am super tempted to try this off-shoulder sweater! It looks right up my alley.
- This black velvet minidress is the *perfect* LBD for the holidays!
- I LOVE the look of this cropped turtleneck! Would look super cute with high-rise jeans.
- The scarf detail on this knit midi dress is so unique and chic!
- Adore the cuffs on this oversized sweater.
- In need of a fall/winter wedding guest dress? This one is a winner!
- If you’re in the market for wide leg jeans, don’t miss this pair, this pair or this pair! All fab.
- This cropped jacket is another ladylike look, especially with the optional neck tie/scarf detail!