I actually wore this laser cut top on my trip to New York back in April, but never shot it for the blog! It’s such a fun statement piece, don’t you think? I love that it gives the look of a cropped piece without feeling overexposed, and the laser cut dots flowing off the hem add a playful touch! Naturally this top is no longer available, but the brand has several similar laser-cut styles available like this black skirt, this camel skirt and this vacation-ready dress. Definitely some fashion forward pieces! I feel like the skirts would look super chic paired with a bodysuit and blazer.
Side note: there’s a sale going on at Shopbop! Enjoy up to 40% off thousands of styles for a limited time. Below are some of my sale picks – don’t wait to shop!
- Take a break from black this winter with this magenta puffer coat! It would be perfect for cold morning walks with Reeses.
- If you’re in need of a new fall/winter bag, don’t miss this black + navy style! So chic.
- Make a statement this holiday season in this green feather-trim blazer!
- On the more budget-friendly side of things, try the denim midi skirt trend with this cutie under $60!
- These shearling-lined boots look ideal for wintery temps!
- Stock up on everyday sweaters like this and this!
- I have these ankle boots in another color and they are SO cute on!
- Gift yourself with these bow earrings and wear them every day this holiday season!