I actually snagged this Brandon Maxwell top on major sale at the end of the season last fall/winter, and have been biding my time, waiting to bust it out! Naturally, it was the first thing I thought of when packing for New York. It’s the perfect piece for wearing out to drinks + dinner for a night on the town! I love the off-the-shoulder neckline and slight peplum waist – it’s such an elegant, elevated style for the season, don’t you think? I mentioned these leopard slingbacks in this post a couple weeks ago, but they have since been fully restocked! I bet they’ll sell out quickly again, so don’t wait to shop if you were eyeing them.
While this top is no longer available, I rounded up some other polished pieces for en evening out below!
- This metallic chiffon tank is an excellent budget buy that looks killer on its own or layered under a blazer. Don’t miss the matching twist-front skirt if you’re wanting to complete the look!
- If you’re on the hunt for some seasonal color, don’t miss this brown silk satin one-shoulder top!
- While shopping around Soho with my mom over the weekend, we came across a lot of really eye-catching, sparkly mesh pieces. This top is a great way to try the trend and is so gorgeous for a night out or party!
- I saw this metallic tweed jacket at Bergdorf’s Saturday and it immediately jumped to the top of my wishlist. Such a fun piece for holiday parties this season!
- How fabulous is this satin peplum top?!
- Tap into the red trend this season with this sweetheart-neckline knit top!
- This gold strapless top is another designer splurge, but it is bold in the best way!
- It’s no secret I love feathers, so it shouldn’t surprise you I ordered this to try for myself!
- This velvet bodysuit is so rich and gorgeous!