When I shop, I’m all about versatility. I want to know that when I’m investing in a quality clothing item or designer accessory, it’s going to be something I can wear a lot. Whether it’s something functional that can be worn for a variety of occasions, or something that just pairs well with a bunch of other items in my closet, practicality and cost per wear is key for me. Do I love to buy statement pieces here and there? Sure. But generally I prefer to spend my money on things I know I’ll get the most use out of. This dress from Shopbop is a new find I know I’ll get my money’s worth out of.
The silhouette is just one of those styles that works for just about anything! It’s a piece you can just as easily wear with ballet flats for a nice lunch, as you can dress it up with heels and fabulous accessories for dinner, a work event or party this season. And while the silhouette is certainly as versatile as it gets, the color scheme is also on point for pairing with all kinds of neutral accessories I already own. Whether you want to lean into the black, cream, or camel in this gorgeous print, I guarantee you have shoes and bags that already would pair perfectly with this dress! As far as sizing goes, I’m in the small here. I’m 5’9 and love the length – it’s not too short for us tall gals!
While this dress is my true #1, don’t miss these ten other favorites from Shopbop right now!
SHOPBOP’S TEN BEST DRESSES FOR FALL
- Date Night Dress – this Rhode minidress is such a playful silhouette, and I love the unexpected color combination in the print! Perfect for date nights while it’s still fairly warm out, but style it with boots and throw on a jacket to take it further into fall.
- Transitional Fave – this dress is perfect for those of you who live in warmer climates! The color feels season-appropriate, but the silhouette is breezy enough for hotter temps. Plus, it’s under $150!
- LBD With Arm Candy – in need of a little black dress for fall/winter? This one is anything but boring. Featuring cutouts and gold embellishments on the sleeves, it’s sure to be your go-to party/night out dress this season!
- Pattern Play – This print from La DoubleJ is so eye-catching and unique! Perfect for day to night wear this season.
- Wedding Guest – This flirty olive green minidress is the ideal choice for a fall wedding with cocktail attire on the invitation! An ideal silhouette for warmer locations too.
- Moody Florals – This high neck, long sleeve minidress is exactly the kind of look I love to wear out to dinner or on a night out with friends during the fall/winter season. I would style it with heeled knee high boots!
- Black Tie Buy – Have a formal wedding or black tie event coming up this season? Don’t miss this gilded gown. I’m obsessed!!
- Faux Leather Look – I can’t decide what I love more… the sleeveless trench silhouette or the fact that it’s faux leather? So chic!
- Cowgirl Chic – On the hunt for something with a little Western flair? This dress is the perfect piece to style with your favorite cowboy boots.
- Seasonal Sparkle – This long sleeve sequin minidress is such a fun party piece for the season! Snag it for a fall wedding, birthday dinners, holiday parties, etc!