After spending two weeks in cooler weather, I officially have fall on the brain! I’ve been buying *a lot* of new items for the coming season over the last month or so. I don’t usually jump on it like this, but because I’ll be in New York for five weeks I know I’ll get to use my fall purchases earlier than I normally could in Texas! Let’s just say I’m eager to get out of this heat again!
One label I feel really nailed it for fall is Veronica Beard! I can’t stop creating collages with pieces from their new collection – don’t miss this or this! The colors and textures they’ve infused into this latest collection is absolutely divine. So rich and eye-catching, and the best part is, many of them transition well from work to weekend! Don’t miss some of my faves available to order now below:
- I’m super tempted to include this dress in my fall capsule! I’m going to start working on it next week!
- Looking to mix it up in the denim department? Try this pair. So cute!
- This camel tweed jacket is to die for!!!
- If you loved the wide leg leather pants I shared in my try-on Monday but want a less expensive option, this faux leather pair is a great alternative! Still not cheap, but way more approachable than my $1,395 pair.
- If you love soft neutrals like I do, don’t miss this dickey short peacoat!
- With slip dresses and lace camis back and bigger than ever this season, don’t miss this versatile layering piece!
- Which do you prefer, navy or green? With this reversible quilted jacket, you won’t have to choose!
- These wide leg denim pants (jeans?), are so fabulous!
- I adore the contrast stitching on this tweed neutral jacket! So chic.