Believe it or not, this dress is a budget-friendly find from MANGO! When I saw it, I knew it would be such a cute and comfortable find for everyday wear and summer travel. This dress is more of a fitted style, so in order to keep the front from pulling/gaping, I had my tailor sew up the front. The dress is stretchy, so getting it on and off is no problem – and now I don’t have to worry about any kind of wardrobe malfunctions! I don’t often take things to the tailor for stuff like this, but this felt worth it to me since the dress was only $60. While I personally think the blue + white stripes are the most classic, this dress also comes in yellow + white or red + white stripes! As far as sizing goes, I took my usual size – a 6. I love it styled with simple sandals and a summery tote, but it would also look great with a jean jacket and sneakers, or heeled sandals and a clutch for dinner!
Looking to snag a few new styles for the end of summer, but don’t want to break the bank? Don’t miss the roundup below!
- This twisted t-shirt dress is another amazing everyday/travel staple if you prefer solid neutrals!
- Speaking of neutrals, don’t miss these cute and comfy shorts.
- Try the dad sandal trend with these chunky raffia sandals!
- This embroidered minidress would be perfect for a night out or date night!
- This breezy blouse would look great with jean shorts and sneakers!
- Beat the heat in this open back midi dress – love the transitional color!
- Get the Isabel Marant look for less in this ruffle trim top.
- Loving the smocked + tie details on this dress!
- These woven leather mules would be so useful!