I spend a lot of time talking about wardrobe staples on here, but I also love a good statement piece every now and then! Whether you want to pack a punch with a cool print, or mix it up with a unique texture, there are so many ways to jazz up your look this season. In addition to the statement makers in the collage, below you’ll find more ideas that will make an impact this fall/winter season:
- This coat/poncho is a fortune, for sure, but it is such a dream!
- This corset top would be such a chic going out top to style with jeans and heels!
- The pom pom cuffs on this sweater are wild, but oh so fun.
- If you love the one-shoulder minidress in the collage, don’t miss the long-sleeved midi version! That sculptural hemline is to die for…
- This black matte sequin blazer is striking, but still somewhat subtle.
- This embellished net top is another cool option for nights out!
- These pleated organza wide leg pants are a trendy piece to throw in the mix!
- This tasseled sweater looks so cozy and is super cute!