I’m officially back from vacation and am getting my life organized for the season ahead! We still have a few months of heat yet, at least in Texas, so I won’t be putting my summer styles away quite yet. Plus, there are so many warm weather and fall-friendly styles now marked down! Don’t miss the roundup below if you’re looking to save on pieces you can wear in the spring, summer and early fall! Sadly this dress I’m wearing is not on sale – I can’t even find it online… my mom found it for me at a store in the Hampton’s last month!
SHOPBOP SALE PICKS
- There are a BUNCH of Ulla Johnson pieces marked down on Shopbop, and so many look perfect for wearing right on into fall! Don’t miss this statement top, this olive green dress and this printed chiffon minidress! If you’re still feeling summer, don’t miss this one-piece and matching coverup too.
- This FarmRio dress would be perfect for a fall or winter beach trip! A dark backdrop doesn’t make it feel so so summery.
- This cute rattan clutch from the Summer Capsule is marked down!!
- This rich striped dress has a slouchy shirtdress silhouette, perfect for casual everyday wear early this fall.
- Don’t throw away *all* of your skinny jeans yet! You’ll want them for tucking into boots for fall/winter. This pair is the perfect fit and wash!
- This printed flutter sleeve top is the ideal day-to-night, casual date night top!
- If you love burnt orange and rust hues for fall, don’t miss this and this!
- Mansur Gavriel has a couple chic bags on sale, including the aptly-named Elegant bag and this raffia cloud clutch.
- This effortless blouse is now on sale for under $100!
- Adore the wide hem on these wide leg jeans!
NET-A-PORTER SALE PICKS
- The long-sleeved version of Meghan Markle’s twist-front bodysuit is on sale! Such a chic night out look with jeans for fall.
- These cognac leather pants are so so gorgeous and are half off!!
- This deep forest green sweater would be a stunning addition to any fall/winter wardrobe.
- This dark wash pair of flared jeans look amazing! Love the super high waist.
- This looks like the perfect cozy cardigan, especially for long haul flights!
- One of my favorite jean styles from Citizens of Humanity is on sale!
- This rust-hued belted cardigan is a relaxed work-to-weekend style!
- This taupe turtleneck is a classic you’ll reach for year after year.
- THIS SHEARLING COAT!!!
SAKS FIFTH AVENUE SALE PICKS
- If you’re a bride-to-be, this dress could be a fun option for an engagement party or shower! The long sleeves and rich floral print could definitely go into fall. Try this one for non-brides!
- Speaking of brides, this off-shoulder midi dress is an elegant cocktail dress for a rehearsal dinner!
- You could definitely wear these suede heeled sandals into fall! Such a great neutral too.
- This mini shearling tote is adorable! Such a fun, trendy piece for the coming season.
- Love these lace-up block heeled sandals!
- Obsessed with the bow details on this Zimmermann minidress!
- This faux fur crossbody is another fashion forward fall/winter find!
- This dress in “tan” (more like a khaki/olive green), is the perfect transitional dress to wear from summer to fall, and on sale for $42.16!
- These Loeffler Randall heels would rock any wedding!
- Wear these earrings now and later!
- This olive green minidress features flecks of metallic gold, making it perfect for a more casual fall wedding!