Looking to add a few fun dresses to your spring/summer wardrobe? Don’t miss this list of fab frocks under $200 for a variety of occasions! The dress I’m wearing here is a great transitional number – the colors scream spring, but the silhouette (long sleeves!!) is appropriate for wearing now with a soft neutral coat and close-toed heels. Such a pretty piece for a nice dinner or event!
- Adore the subtle stripes on this strapless midi dress! The button detail is super cute too. Definitely a piece you can wear all season long!
- If your love of polka dots is still there, this minidress is precious.
- You know I can’t resist an off-the-shoulder look! This piece is youthful and fun, and in the prettiest pale blue hue.
- This blue and white print is fabulous! So eye-catching.
- If you love a pop of color or a pretty floral print, this may be right up your alley.
- I’d love to add this midi dress to my wardrobe for the season! Also love this one by the same brand!
- If you prefer a more streamlined spring look, don’t miss this darling LWD.
- Love the bold orange trim and neckline on this number!
- If your style has more of a minimalist vibe, don’t miss this dress. It’s still a fun spring/summer color, but the lines are very clean and modern!
- The name of the color on this dress is “pineapple yellow” which sounds pretty perfect if I do say so myself. Love the easy silhouette and cinched waist.
- If you’re expecting this summer (or not!!), this powder blue maxi is a fun piece you could wear as a coverup or to dinner! So chic.
- The silhouette on this dress says spring, but the floral print and color scheme is definitely transitional!