I pulled a page out of Meghan Markle’s book and ordered this bag recently! This tote is by the British brand Strathberry, and the Duchess of Sussex has rocked not one but three of their bags in the last year. I love the gold bar detail on each handbag and the optional crossbody strap on this particular tote. It’s the perfect polished work-to-weekend bag! In addition to the midi tote you see here, Meghan has also been spotted in this cute little crossbody in green. While still an investment, the price points of Strathberry bags are way more approachable than Givenchy, Chanel and other designer bags out there. I’m really impressed by the quality and construction of the tote I bought! Definitely recommend checking them out. If you want to recreate more of Meghan’s looks like I do, be sure to check out my other website!
Speaking of being impressed with quality, this blouse looks WAY more expensive than it is. I’d hoped that if I waited a couple weeks it would come back in stock at Ann Taylor, but sadly that is not the case. With that said, below are some gorgeous office appropriate blouses for the fall/winter season that you should definitely check out!
- Loving the lace neckline on this under $90 blouse! Comes in black or white.
- Can’t get over the gorgeous color on this $56 blouse! Lots of great texture, and those sleeves!
- Love the bow on my blouse? Don’t miss this nearly identical style – the only big difference is it is a fabulous leopard print!’
- Another beautiful tie-neck top to check out is this polka dot piece! Love the neutrals and the price point.
- Contrast piping makes this blouse pop! Plus, it’s under $80.
- Obsessed with this dot tie-neck top! For added coverage, wear over a simple black cami.
- This top is nearly sold out, and it’s pretty obvious why. So fab!
- This velvet wrap top is great for work OR the weekend!
PS: I’ve had these flared jeans for two years now and love them to pieces! I generally stick to my skinny jeans, but if I’m in the mood to mix it up I always reach for these. Such a great high-rise style and they are suuuper long, so great for all of us tall gals! The dark wash is perfect for fall/winter wear.