As promised, here’s another great fall outfit idea for work! I purchased these boots before my trip to Vail and haven’t really been able to wear them yet (still warm in Texas!), but I cannot wait until I can start wearing them regularly. In addition to looking chic and cozy with jeans and a sweater, these boots pair wonderfully with dresses and can totally be styled for the office! At just under $600 these boots are in investment, but in my opinion totally worth the splurge. These boots come in three other great colors too, but I figure it doesn’t get more versatile than black! I already have a flat black pair of over-the-knee boots in leather and a suede over-the-knee pair, but I didn’t yet have a knee high or slouchy style. I just feel like I may get more use out of this silhouette than I will the others. Heads up on sizing: these ran pretty big on me. I’m normally a 9 1/2 or 10 in boots, but I got a 9 in these and still have room for thick socks… Definitely size down!
The dress I’m wearing is under $160 and perfectly sophisticated and polished for the office! It comes with its own tie belt, but I decided to swap it out for my favorite Isabel Marant belt to add a more elegant touch. If you’re looking for more pieces like this that work for the office, don’t miss the following items I found at Ann Taylor. So happy with the items I’ve ordered from there so far this season!
- The print on the dress I’m wearing also comes in this skirt style! Available in all sizes.
- I love tweed pieces, especially for the fall/winter season. This shift is a great option for important meetings and work events!
- This winter white coatigan is a good one to leave on your chair at your desk for chilly in-office days!
- The button detail on this pretty sweater give it a subtle stylized touch. A great neutral for everyday wear and under $80!
- Looking for a good coat under $200? Don’t miss this one. I’ll be shooting it this week!
- This military-style jacket is another gorgeous tweed piece to have! A great travel staple in addition to a work wardrobe staple.
- Is there anything more “fall” than plaid? This skirt is a great neutral plaid for wearing with all the things.
- There are only a few sizes left in this blouse, but I love it! Reminds me of Meghan Markle.