It’s that time of year again! Wedding season is in full swing at this point, and I’d bet most of you have one coming up. I just went to one a couple weeks back, and I sported this gold Rubin Singer number I found on sale at Neiman Marcus over the holidays! I couldn’t afford to buy it at the time because of all the house stuff I was paying for, but my sweet grandmother found out and surprised me with it for Christmas! I was so excited to finally have an occasion to wear it with the wedding two weeks ago. I will NEVER get rid of this dress – it’s a work of art. While my dress is no longer available to shop, I thought this would be a great time to share some of my favorite wedding guest dresses for summer at every price point. Scroll down to shop them all!
UNDER $100 DRESSES
- This color is so fun and unique, and the silhouette is perfect for the dance floor! Now on sale for under $50.
- If you don’t mind a fitted dress, try this bow twist look from Nordstrom! Comes in four colors and looks great in person.
- Speaking of color, this hot pink number would look gorgeous with neutral heels and turquoise earrings!
- This dress has a Yumi Kim look for under $80! Perfect for a beach, mountain or garden wedding.
- If you prefer more muted colors, check out this soft grey lace piece.
- This little pink dress would be so useful for a variety of functions: showers, luncheons, weddings, work events.
- Black tie wedding? Don’t miss this citron-hued ruffle maxi. Here’s another great black tie option in a similar color!
- This lace dress comes in four colors and reminds me of that very popular Self-Portrait style.
- If you’re looking for styles that can transition into fall, don’t miss this and this.
- This ruffled turquoise gown is another style that would easily work into fall/winter!
- Love this red+pink combo gown for a black tie wedding!
- If it’s an outdoor wedding and it’s going to be hot, this striped dress might be a winner.
- Adore the structure and color on this dress.
- This dress is definitely a multipurpose style for day or night events!
- Love the contrasting navy blue lace on this periwinkle number!
- This dress is on the verge of being too white, but I think the print dominates it enough to make it appropriate. Such a pretty silhouette!
- If you like a little sparkle, check out this gown for a black tie wedding.
- I know this dress would be far too short on me, but if you’re a small gal you need to see this number! So freaking cute.
- A flowy, romantic silhouette with two gorgeous color options!
- This Yumi Kim floral midi is perfect for an outdoor/beach wedding.
- This dress doesn’t look like much online, but I ordered it and tried it on and it is AMAZING! So flattering and the colors and metallic accents are so gorgeous in person.
- If you love the color I’m wearing, check out this champagne-hued satin dress! Not the same silhouette, but so gorgeous!
- Love the neckline and back of this hot pink gown! Ideal for a black tie wedding.
- LOVE the print mashup on this Saloni dress!! To die for.
- If you’ve got darker skin or a great tan, this dress would look incredible!
- Obsessed with the mixed print happening on this Alexis number!
- The layers on this waterfall ruffle dress give it a delicate, feminine touch.
- If you prefer a modest silhouette, check out this cool embroidered jacquard midi!
- LOVE this dress! Only a size small left, but it’s 50% off!
- For a black tie wedding, I love this beige option with the luxe braided trim.
- I found two MAJOR dresses on major sale – this and this are sure to wow at any wedding you’ve got on the books.
- If you’re on the hunt for a gown for a black tie affair, don’t miss this and this.
- This is one of my very favorite Marchesa Notte pieces.
- Here’s another fab cocktail dress in the gold/beige/neutral fam.
- Love the pleating and sculptural details on this number from Tibi!
- For a more casual wedding, try this Rebecca Taylor piece. An item you could definitely wear again a bunch post-wedding!
- This one is another dress I tried on in person and it is so beautiful! I only returned it because it was too big and I didn’t have time to order another before my trip. The fabric is beautiful though!
- This pink tiered strapless dress is definitely party ready.
- Love this one-shoulder silhouette!
- The print and color scheme on this Saloni dress is so pretty!
- This pink gown is 30% off, but there’s only a size IT36 left!
- Obsessed with this gold look! The sequin embellishments and tiered ruffles give it all the red carpet vibes.