Happy Tuesday! I hope you’re enjoying #StyleScribeWellnessWeek so far! I know yesterday’s blog post was long, but there’s just so much information I’m sharing this week and I’ve gotta make it all fit! As always, on Tuesdays I feature THE EDIT – it’s one of my most popular blog series where I highlight my favorite finds every week from fashion, beauty and lifestyle. In keeping with the Wellness Week theme, this week’s EDIT is focused on fitness!
Shop even more must-haves in activewear below:
- Loving the aqua blue color of this Nike pullover! Such a great lightweight option to layer with as we head into spring.
- This twist-front long sleeve tee is a great thing to throw on over your tank or sports bra after a workout so you look more put together for the grocery store or other errands you may have.
- If you’re looking for a supportive sports bra under $40, check out this style by Under Armour.
- This fleece jacket looks like such a dream! Love the snow white hue.
- Obsessed with the gold accents on this sports bra! So fun!
- Check out the cool metallic accents on these sneakers, and this pair too!
- If you’re on the hunt for something to throw on over your workout for errands, check out this therma tunic. It’s on sale for under $60!
- These leather-trim sneakers are a sleek workout-to-whatever shoe.
- If you don’t need a ton of support, this built-in shelf bra top is so chic for yoga, pilates or barre!
- These metallic silver leggings are a splurge, but they look AMAZING.
- There’s only one size left in this sweatshirt, but it’s a stylish item to throw on over your workout clothes pre- or post-sweat.
- These black and grey FlyKnit sneaks are a staple that will look good with every piece of activewear you own.
- If you’re looking for a comfortable pair of socks that will last, this is my favorite pair of all time! The arch support is unrivaled and they’ve stayed soft after dozens and dozens of washes!