Happy Thursday! Back with another chic Under $100 roundup for ya. Shop even more budget-friendly finds from this week below:
- I recently picked up these faux leather leggings and the fit is perfect. Can’t wait to wear them with oversized sweaters and over-the-knee boots this fall!
- This chunky black sweater has a great ruffle detail on the sleeves to add some interest. A great statement staple to have!
- You’ve heard me talk about my rediscovered love of Levi’s, haven’t you? This new style is the ideal high-rise waist and skinny all the way to the ankle. Mile high, indeed.
- How precious is this knit/shirt combo dress?! Such an elevated classic for work, weekend or travel.
- Loving the texture on this neutral poncho by Michael Stars. Such a great price!
- This black number sorta reminds me of Carrie’s “naked” dress on SATC, but it’s a little longer. A great basic for nearly any occasion, depending on how you style it!
- This billowing floral blouse has the look of Zimmermann with a Topshop price tag.
PS: I do want to note the tote is actually $119, not $100 – sorry about that!