If you’re wondering whether I was sweating during this shoot, you’d be right. The one downside to the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is I’ve gotta shoot fall/winter outfits in 100 degree weather! This sweater was particularly stifling to shoot, but it is SO cute. It’ll be perfect for pairing with leather leggings and jeans once the weather cools down. As y’all know, I’m a huge fan of the statement staple – classic silhouettes in versatile neutral colors, but with a slight twist or special detail. This tie-front sweater definitely fits the bill! Featuring a mock-neck look and super long sleeves (score for the tall girls!), this sweater is super wearable and warm for winter. The tie-front detail adds interest and takes this item from a boring black sweater, to a covetable style staple. It comes in three other colors and is on sale for under $50 – a price that can’t be beat!
In my first sale roundup, I also mentioned these ACNE boots and how I found a nearly identical pair that’s part of the sale! These boots are a fraction of the price of my ACNE boots already, and until August 6th are marked down to only $79!!! What. A. Deal. I’ve really loved having a pointy-toe pair that is comfortable and dresses up my jeans for daytime wear and travel throughout fall and winter.
Shop more chic boots from the Anniversary Sale below:
- For a comfortable flat boot you can wear with jeans, I’m loving this pair in chestnut. They look like the ultimate fall travel boot!
- Hoping to find a heeled boot for nights out this winter? Check out this fun black pair under $100!
- I own many a pair of Rag & Bone boots, so I can definitely say they are comfortable. Discover this pair (love the stone color!) and this pair. Super wearable and they last forever! My oldest pair of boots is by Rag & Bone and I still wear them four years later. I swear they get better and better with every wear!
- The chunky heel on these over-the-knee boots makes them a sturdy, comfortable option for day-to-night looks.
- These suede booties are simple and super cute – so many great color options and only $80!