If you haven’t noticed, I’m a big fan of the shirtdress. Just to give you a few examples, you’ve seen me feature them recently here, here and here! I find them to be extremely versatile, sophisticated and flattering. The shirtdress is a classic wardrobe staple that can be pulled out for nearly any occasion: wear it to the office, on the plane, to brunch or even to date night dinner with the right accessories. This blue + white striped Milly dress is such a perfect piece for summer, don’t you think?
It’s just too hot here for most sleeves during the summer months, so this number is ideal for looking polished and put together on even the hottest days. While this dress would look adorable with a pair of wedges, I love dressing it down with my favorite summer sneakers and Laura Windsor tassel earrings for an easy daytime look. Here are a few more chic shirtdresses for you to shop:
- This midi-length shirtdress is the ideal cut for work.
- This collared white shirtdress is ready for some country clubbing.
- My yellow Tory Burch shirtdress is now 40% off!
- The faux sleeves tied at the waist give this shirtdress a trendy take.
- Adore the corseted bodice of this Jason Wu dress!