I’ve worn this lace-up shirt more times than I care to admit. It’s just an easy go-to for those days you have zero patience for actually figuring out an ensemble! I love the striped version, but it also comes in solid white which I’m also thinking of scooping up! Couldn’t hurt, right?
I always shop at J.Crew, but Madewell is one I rarely look at – I have no idea why. There’s no particular reason! After taking a minute to peruse the site, I found a bunch of other great under $100 buys:
- This easy striped dress – perfect for travel!
- An embroidered top for 4th of July weekend.
- These black wrap sandals are elegant and basic enough to wear with anything!
- A great dress for work this summer – just top it off with a belt!
- An eyelet off-the-shoulder top, because I can’t stop.