Anytime I have the opportunity to pull out these old Prada platforms, I welcome it with open arms. I found them years ago at Last Call and they have been such a fun pair to show off when the mood strikes me. This denim dress has just enough of a 70’s vibe to pull it off, don’t you think?
While I’ve dressed this denim number up with my favorite platforms, I’ve actually worn it three times as a swimsuit coverup with my go-to black bikini. It works for a number of occasions, surprisingly. Given the fact that denim will never go out of style, I thought I’d round up some other denim favorites (that aren’t jeans) – which are your favorites?
- This ruffled denim romper is too cute and would be perfect with wedges for a party this summer!
- This Proenza Schouler dress has been on my most wanted list, but the price point on this similar style is so much better, and it could go into fall.
- Here’s the perfect denim shirt to pair with white jeans or go full Canadian Tuxedo in.
- Denim skirts are coming back in a big way, but this skirt is really the only one I can see myself getting behind!
- This off-the-shoulder dress would fit right in at my house.
- Loving the wash on this classic denim jacket!