It’s common knowledge I have an obsession with off-the-shoulder pieces. I have about four dresses, and I think five tops now? It’s a little ridiculous, but I love the way they look on me and wear one every few days (just ask my SnapChat followers). This is going to be a weird comment, but I like the way it minimizes the size of my chest – I’m always trying to find ways to make my boobs look smaller. Off-the-shoulder tops also cover that awkward armpit area of your arm, which I appreciate.
Odd notes aside, off-the-shoulder styles are effortless and don’t seem to be going anywhere. Stock up on some of these chic styles under $100 to wear all summer long!
– this pale pink floral dress is such a gorgeous go-to for date nights this season. So dainty and romantic!
– I know I’ve mentioned this simple white Free People blouse before… it’s an identical style to Tibi’s most popular off-the-shoulder top and only $78. It also comes in denim!
– similar to the blush top I’m wearing above, this blue and white striped top has short sleeves and perfect for a casual look on the hottest days of the year. I would pair with cutoff shorts or your favorite white jeans!
– this army green dress from Topshop will stand out among a sea of white this summer. It’ll also make a beautiful transitional piece from summer to fall!
– this embroidered top is ideal for your next trip to Cabo or just hanging out in Texas. Festive and fun!