Tory Burch always has the most beautiful office-to-evening separates! How stunning is this snake-print skirt? I’m obsessed. It’s a wild print, but it incorporates the best of fall neutrals and can be worn with so many things!
If you’re looking for some sophisticated transitional items for fall, I’ve got a good list of separates from my favorite designers for you discover:
1. This silk bow-neck blouse would look spectacular with a basic black skirt (or pants!) and pumps.
2. This bone fluted skirt is a chic, simple staple you can wear with all your favorite neutrals!
3. The perfect pair of dress pants. Every lady should own a pair.
4. A modest mock neckline with slashed sleeves make this Nicholas blouse a cool option for the office. It’s fashion forward without being too out there.
5. I love this herringbone blazer by Marissa Webb. The peaked front hem and fitted waist create a slim silhouette that’s both feminine and flattering.