Have y’all been over to the BRIGHTS section of THE SHOP? I’m adding so many new brilliant and boldly colored items every day. It’s a great spot to keep up with the items on my wish list as we head into spring! You’ll find everything from activewear and sneakers to cocktail dresses and statement earrings in the most vivid colors… this punchy palette definitely has me craving a beach vacation! Whether you have a tropical getaway scheduled or you’re just planning ahead, here’s a list of ten brights to have in your shopping cart this spring:
1. These fluffy ombre tassel earrings are unique, lightweight and most importantly FUN! They also happen to be under $100.
2. Did you know Nancy Gonzalez started making SHOES?! I’m obsessed with the simple two-strap style of these sandals in a very Hermès orange.
3. Colorblock looks are back and better than ever, especially when styled in stripes like this MDS Stripes maxi dress.
4. While the beach bag above certainly fits in the colorful category, this one has my heart.
5. If you love Mara Hoffman prints like I do, check out this bikini!
6. Loeffler Randall’s spring collection is a sight for sore eyes: check out these flat espadrilles, this slip-on sandal and this heeled mule!
7. You’ve heard me talk about Mark Cross many a time now, but for the love of all things style PLEASE look at this bag! Such an adorable staple to wear with all your whites and brights this spring/summer. It also comes in orange and black. I can’t decide what color I love most!
8. This off-the-shoulder top features pom poms and is the juiciest shade of lemon yellow. Definitely a keeper to wear with white jeans this summer!
9. Add some color to your activewear collection with these cute melon-hued sneakers, now on sale for under $100!
10. Wedding season is right around the corner! You’ll be ready for anything in this ruffled hem Dolce & Gabbana number. The print + color scheme is to die for!