It’s here! It’s here! Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale is back and bigger than ever. Nordstrom Cardmembers can shop the sale NOW! Shop my favorites from the sale below… Let me know what you find!!!
– This drape-neck leather jacket from Vince is the ultimate find. In the most rich scarlet hue for fall, it’ll look great with all of my tanks and tees for bopping around Europe!
– Pick up the perfect pair of flared denim for fall. These Frame jeans are fab!
– This gorgeous Chloe tote is a must-have and available in five colors! Crazy good.
– This Parisian-chic belted trench is now under $100 and available in black, beige and grey. Gotta have it!
– The cult favorite Clay tee from IRO in the best basic shade is seriously marked down.
– Another you bag you need to see: if you haven’t discovered Vince’s collection of handbags, now’s the time. Especially since this streamlined crossbody is on sale! Elegant and ideal for travel. Win win!
– I love a good bow-neck blouse, so this one from Kate Spade jumped right into my cart! Here’s another classic one by Theory.
– You all know how much I love my Rag & Bone Newbury boots, right? When I saw their latest pair for fall though, I may just have to give these a try. So cute! Speaking of booties, you should also give these sleek Vince heeled booties a peek.
– This fringe-detail blouse by Rebecca Taylor is on trend and on point. Would look gorgeous at work or a night out with leather pants this fall!
– Since I’m stepping into winter a little earlier this year (across the pond), this coat from Nordstrom Signature’s collection with Caroline Issa may be just the ticket to keep me looking chic and warm all winter long. LOVE!
– Last but not least, this pleat-hem sweater is the travel basic I’ve been search for. Definitely wearing it abroad! Feminine, comfortable, and classic.
PS – stay tuned for more sale updates from Nordstrom. They’ll be adding more items and making multiple markdowns – can’t wait to share!